Bank of Pensacola offers numerous options to help manage your accounts easily. From Online Banking to BillPay, you’ll be able to access your funds when you need them.
With Bank of Pensacola Online Banking, you can check your balance and account activity at your fingertips through a laptop, tablet or smartphone. You can also create email and text alerts (message and data rates may apply) to let you know if your account balance is low or if a payment is due.
It’s the easiest way to pay bills.
- Signup for our single-source solution for paying bills anytime, anyway and anywhere.
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- One-time payments
- Recurring, scheduled payments
- By ACH (electronic check), credit card or debit card
- Online using our BillPay system
- In person at a branch
If you are not already a BillPay customer, enroll now! For assistance setting up BillPay, our Customer Service representatives can guide you through the process at 1-800-874-3121 or email@example.com.
Bank of Pensacola’s BillPay system is available to all account holders. If you don’t have an account with us, open one today!
Order your new checks the next time that you stop by a branch or online using Harland Clarke’s, our third party check provider, check order website!
To order checks, visit www.ordermychecks.com and see what products are available to you. You’ll be required to enter your routing and account number for security and verification purposes. Please note that in order to use this service, your first order of checks must be ordered by a bank representative.
You may also order checks by submitting a written request to Customer Service but we will need the following:
Written request with signature specifying
- Desired check style
- The address that you want your checks sent to (if different than your physical address)
- Desired check heading
Please e-mail your written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 850-453-2736.
Setup a one-time or re-occurring wire transfer with ease!
Contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-874-3121 to setup a wire transfer.
Request New Debit Card
Replacement cards can be picked up the same day at our Downtown branch!
If you lost or misplaced your Check Card, contact Bank of Pensacola immediately by calling 1-866-546-8273. We create check cards on site so you can have a new card in as little as five minutes!
Start enjoying the benefits now:
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Track and manage your spending through Online Banking.
- Provide us with your favorite digital photo to customize the background of your debit card.
- We’ll refund up to four ATM fees per month when using another institution’s ATM upon request.
- Use it when you fill up with gas, go to the movies, dine out, or shop online.
Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Every account at Bank of Pensacola is automatically enrolled in Telephone Banking.
Call 1-800-587-9489 to access our Telephone Banking system.