- During normal business hours, please contact us at any one of our bank locations.
- After business hours and on weekends, contact 1-888-297-2416.
Visit your closest branch and we can make you a new card. Visit Locations to find your closest branch. You may also contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-874-3121 to order a replacement card.
Please contact our Customer Service Representatives and we will be able to assist you with your Online Banking enrollment.
We can reset it over the phone by calling Customer Service at 1-800-874-3121.
To send a wire, we will need a signed written request containing the following:
- Sender’s Bank of Pensacola account number and amount to be debited.
- Receiver’s name, account number, routing number, and name of institution.
- Date that you want the funds sent.
Please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-874-3121 to begin the process as more information may be required.
- Don’t give out personal information to anyone.
- Check your credit card statements.
- Never write down PINs or passwords.
- Guard your social security card.
- Check your credit report at least three times a year.
- Put passwords on all of your accounts.
- Visit the Federal Trade Commission for additional information. www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/protecting-your-identity
- Contact us to close your accounts.
- File a report with the police.
- Cancel all of your credit cards.
- Contact the fraud department at one of the three credit reporting agencies to place a fraud alert on your credit report. A single call to one of the above agencies is sufficient.
- Experian: 1-888-397-3742
- TransUnion: 1-800-888-4213
- Equifax: 1-800-685-1111
It is the first number on the bottom of your checks. Bank of Pensacola’s routing number is 063208823.
We can make e-mail address and phone number changes over the phone by calling 1-800-874-3121. Address changes must be done in person or in writing by fax or e-mail from the address already on file.
You will need to contact the issuer of your payments and provide your routing number (063208823) and your checking or savings account number.
Contact us at 1-800-874-3121 to setup our Speed Mailer system, which provides you with postage-paid preaddressed envelopes to mail in deposits.
If enrolled in eStatements, log in to your Online Banking and select the Statements tab. If you receive paper statements, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-874-3121.