Revolving Line of Credit
With a line of credit, you’re pre-authorized to borrow up to a specified amount. When you need cash quickly for a short period, a line of credit is often the best way to borrow. Whatever your plans, a small business line of credit from Bank of Pensacola gives you a flexible, convenient way to meet your short-term funding needs.
To learn more about Bank of Pensacola Line of Credit options, contact us today at 1-800-874-3121.
- Financial flexibility
- Monthly billing, with interest accruing only on outstanding balances
- Access funds quickly and easily
- Avoid getting credit approval each time you borrow
- Use the money for a variety of expenses
- Payoff anytime with no penalty
To apply for a Revolving Line of Credit, contact our Loan Specialists today at 1-800-874-3121.
Depending on the type and size of the loan, you may need to provide:
- Year-end financial statements for your business for the most recent three years and the most recent interim period
- Past three years business tax returns
- Personal financial statement for each guarantor
- Past three years personal tax returns for each guarantor
- Detailed explanation of how you will use the proceeds of the loan
After your application has been reviewed, we will notify you as soon as possible of our decision or to obtain clarification.
For more information about a Bank of Pensacola revolving line of credit, contact our Loan Specialists at 1-800-874-3121.